How To Make Ice Cream In A Blender
If you want to know how to make ice cream, whether its strawberry ice cream, chocolate, or plain vanilla, we show you how. It's easy to make your own homemade ice cream.
When you're thinking about, How do you make ice cream in a blender? you need to make sure you have all the ingredients on hand. Some of the items you need are the following.
- 1 package of your favorite frozen fruit, like bananas or strawberries, chocolate syrup to make chocolate ice cream, or 1 vanilla bean/pod to make vanilla ice cream
- One fourth cup of milk
- Whipping cream, very heavy
- 2 cups of ice cubes or the type of ice that is crushed already
- Four tablespoons of sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla.
You are allowed to change the ingredients to your taste. After gathering the ingredients, simply follow these easy steps.
- Place the more thick materials in the blender first. This can be done easiest by putting the ice, the frozen fruits, milk, vanilla, and then the sugar in. It is best to use a blender with a number of different speeds so that you can control how creamy the mixture becomes.
- Once you mix the ingredients together on a high speed, you can then switch to a lower speed, giving you better control over the degree of churning for the frozen treat in order to make it smooth to eat.
- Do you want it colder, or harder? If you want to thicken the mixture up a bit, then simply place it in the fridge or freezer for a half hour or so. This allows you to make the ice cream into something that you want it to be, so that it matches your tastes.
- The ice cream is now ready to serve. Put it in some bowls and enjoy.
You're able to add different ingredients when you would like a different flavor in general. Not only can you add chocolate syrup, you can add strawberry, cinnamon, or almost anything to your mixture. This allows you to perfect your creation to your tastes. You are also able to substitute regular milk for soy milk. If you would like some more information on a soy milk recipe you can find it on GoBlendIt.com.
Now you know how to make ice cream in a blender. It's simply, fun, and tastes great for you and your whole family.
Back to Homemade Ice Cream from How To Make Ice Cream In A Blender
Back to Blender Reviews Home Page from How To Make Ice Cream In A Blender